Call for Papers
Information for Abstract Submission
- We only accept e-mail submission from oversea participants, and do not support an online-submission.
- Please submit your abstract at bottom link., following the instructions below.
- All accepted abstracts will be published on the Journal of Japanese Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists.
|The deadline for submission is
Instructions for Abstract
- All abstracts should be submitted as an A4-size MS Word document in English.
- Use Times New Roman Font, bold 14-point for the title and normal 12-point for all other text. Type all text in single-space, but leaving a blank line between Title and Authors, and Affiliations and the Abstract body, respectively. Right justification should be off.
- Abstract should be in the following order.
- Title: no more than 100 characters.
- Names of all authors (no more than 10) and their affiliations (department, institution, city, country). The first author must be the presenting author. Use superscript to indicate the affiliation.
- Abstract body: no more than 1600 characters(1200 characters I there are figures).
It should be structured as Backgrounds, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- Abbreviations should be spelled out at the first appearance, except very popular ones such as EEG or EMG.
- Tables/Figures should not be included in the abstract.
- If you need to enter the special characters in the title or abstract, please press the button located at the top of each input area.
- Figures must be in JPEG format and within 5MB. Please combine multiple figures into one file.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed, and the acceptance notification will be made by e-mail no later than end of July 2023.
If you have any further questions about the Call for Papers, please contact the JSCVA Secretariat at email@example.com.